Salman Khan New Movies – Kick – Dabanng 2 – Ek Tha Tiger
If we talk about an actor who has delivered blockbuster hit one after one in these years, the one and only name is Salman Khan. He is equally popular among all age groups, boys like him for his action scenes and dialogues, girls are crazy for his looks, hit dialogues and hot body, and kids like to dance on his pulsating hit item numbers such as ‘Dhinka Chika’ and ‘Character Dheela Hai’. Hai’. Although media termed him as ‘Bad Boy Of Bollywood’ for some controversies but people around describes him as a gem of heart, and fans call him “Sallu’ with affection.
Salman Khan is one of the A-List Stars whose stardom doesn’t affect with a hit or flop flick. He has worked more than 80 movies in Hindi language and most of them are big hits.
Salman Khan is the most popular Bollywood star of India, and in last three years, his fan following has been increased rapidly in North America and United Kingdom too. Salman’s latest released movie Ek Tha Tiger, opposite his real life love interest Katrina Kaif, has set a new record at box office.
Ek Tha Tiger has become fastest 100 crore grossing movie of India, just in first five days. Salman Khan is leading ’100 Crore Bollywood Movie Club’ with four consecutive mega box office success, such as Dabangg, Ready, ‘Bodyguard’ and now, Ek tha Tiger.
Salman Khan was born as Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan to Salim Khan (Screenwriter and Actor) and Salma Khan (former name Sushila Charak) on 27th December 1965, in Indore, India. Salman has two younger brothers, Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan, who are also active in Bollywood.
Salman Khan started his acting career with a supporting role in Rekha and Farooq Shaikh starrer movie Biwi Ho To Aisi, in 1988. He got his first lead role in film Maine Pyar Kiya, in 1989. In his 23 years old film career, Salman Khan has done films of every genre, such as romance, drama, comedy and action.
Salman Khan Affairs
This 46 years old superstar is still unmarried, but his name has been linked with many actresses, such as Sangeeta Bijlani, Somi Ali, Aishwarya Rai, and now, with hot Katrina Kaif.
Being Human and Salman Khan
Being Human Foundation is registered charitable trust, started by Salman Khan with his own money, to support the underprivileged. He also started Being Human, an NGO, to help needy people by selling T-shirts and some other products online, and also in stores.
Salman Khan Movies List 2013
- Dabangg 2 – 2012 – Dabangg 2 was a sequel to his earlier superhit film Dabanng in which Salman was again seen as tough cop Chulbul Pandey, the modern day Robin hood. Sonakshi Sinha who played his love of life in the earlier one now became his wife in Dabanng 2. This film is directorial debut of Arbaaz Khan who also portrayed charater of Makkhan Pandey AKA Makkhi, younger brother of inspector Chulbul Pandey.
- Son Of Sardar - 2012 – Salman made a special guest appearance in Son Of Sardar and also performed on a song too..
- Ek Tha Tiger – 2012
Latest film of Salman Khan with gorgeous Katrina Kaif, which ruled box office successfully and grossed more than Rs. 100 crores at box office.
- Bodyguard- 2011
Hindi film Bodyguard, starring Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor as leading pair, is a remake of south Indian movie. Salman portrayed character of a rough and tough but very faithful bodyguard Lovely Singh. Love is a secondary thing as his duty is his priority. For Lovely Singh, command of his master is like command of god. He sacrifices his love to complete his job.This action-packed unique love story also consists some nice comic scenes. Katrina Kaif and Salman’s bodyguard made a guest appearance in hit song “Aa Gaya Ji Dekho Bodyguard”.
- Do Aur Do Paanch – 2011 – Guest Appearance (Extended)
- Tell Me O Kkhuda – 2011 – Cameo
- Ready- 2011 – Salman Khan and south siren Asin starrer Ready is a blockbuster hit film, directed by Anees Bazmee. Salman played ready-witted Prem Kapoor in the movie. In ready you can see one of his discoveries, Zarine Khan, shaking her legs with him on a steamy hot item number “Main Karu To Saala Character Dheela Hai’, sung by Neeraj Shridhar and Amrita Kak. Salman mimicked some famous characters of old Hindi films in this song. Other hit song from Ready is Dhinka Chika, featuring Salman Khan & Asin. Mika Singh and Amrita Kak are the singers.
- Isi Life Mein – 2010
- Tees Maar Khan – 2010 – Special appearance of Salman Khan in a song of Tees Maar Khan which stars Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in lead roles..
- Prem Ka Game – 2010 – Special appearance as Narrator
- Dabangg – 2010
Abhinav Kashyap directed Dabangg is a blockbuster hit movie of Salman Khan and debut movie of Sonakshi Sinha. In Dabangg, Salman Khan played a unique character, Inspector Chulbul Pandey, who takes bribe from criminals but beats them afterwards, always has a helping hand to others. Salman’s mustache became a fashion which he used to play Chulbul Pandey. He wooed moviegoers by his action, comedy and his signature dance moves. It’s a must watch for true Salman Khan fans.
- Veer- 2010
Salman Khan not only played title role of Veer in the movie, but also is writer of this period film. Through Veer, he introduced Zarine Khan in Bollywood, who is Katrina Kaif look-a-like.
- Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani – 2009 – Special appearance
It’s Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif starrer rom-com movie in which Salman Khan made an appearance in a scene.
- London Dreams – 2009
Salman was cast with co-stars Ajay Devgn and Asin in London Dreams.
- Main Aurr Mrs Khanna – 2009
- Wanted- 2009
Wanted is the one of the biggest hits of Salman Khan. In this action packed film, he was paired opposite sexy Aayesha Takia. One of the dialogues of Salman Khan in Wanted, ‘Ek baar maine jo commitment kar li… uske baad toh main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta’, was a hit.
- Yuvvraaj – 2008
Romantic pair of Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif was paired in Subhash Ghai directed movie Yuvvraj.
- Heroes – 2008
- Hello – 2008 – Special appearance
- God Tussi Great Ho- 2008
Salman Khan starrer God Tussi Great Ho has a similar story-line of Jim Carrey starrer Bruce Almighty.
- Saawariya – 2007 – Guest appearance (Extended)
- Om Shanti Om – 2007 – Special appearance
Salman Khan made a guest appearance in Shahrukh Khan starrer block buster hit film Om Shanti Om’s song ‘Deewangi Deewangi”. Some other Bollywood stars also appearance in it
- Marigold: An Adventure In India – 2007 – English Language Film
- Partner- 2007
Wonder team of Salman Khan & Govinda in Partner worked well on box office as it entertained every moviegoer.
- Salaam-E-Ishq: A Tribute To Love – 2007 (Salman & John Abraham shared screen in Salaam-E-Ishq.
- Baabul – 2006
- Jaan-E-Maann- 2006
Salman Khan was starred in lead role along with Akshay Kumar & Preity Zinta in this Shrish Kunder directed film. You can see Salman’s comedy as well as his emotional scenes which he did superbly.
- Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar – 2006
- Saawan… The Love Season – 2006 – Guest appearance (Extended)
- Kyon Ki- 2005
This film is a heart touching love story with a tragic end, starring Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor.
- No Entry- 2005
In this comedy flick, Salman Khan teamed up with Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan, and made everyone laugh like a crazy.
- Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?- 2005
It’s one of the best comedy movie of Salman Khan, in which he shared screen with his younger brother Sohail Khan, Katrina Kaif and Sushmita Sen.
- Lucky: No Time For Love – 2005
- Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa – 2004
- Phir Milenge – 2004
- Mujhse Shadi Karogi- 2004Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra starrer Mujhse Shadi Karogi is a comic flick and a box office success.
- Garv: Pride And Honour – 2004
- Baghban – 2003 – Special appearance
- Tere Naam- 2003
This is one of the best movies of Salman Khan. He played a spoilt brat Radhe Mohan who completely changes as he falls in love with Nirjhara (Bhoomika Chawala), a simple naive girl. In Tere Naam, Salman Khan proved that he can do emotional and intense scenes as well as comedy and action, and has the ability to make viewers cry. The hair style he fashioned for Radhe Mohan, became very popular among guys.
- Stumped – 2003 – Special appearance
- Love At Time Square – 2003 – Special appearance
- Yeh Hai Jalwa – 2002
- Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam- 2002
Salman Khan played an important role in Shahrukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit starrer Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam. Aishwarya Rai was also there in the film who played role of Salman Khan’s love interest.
- Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge – 2002
- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke – 2001
- Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye – 2000
- Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke – 2000 – Special appearance
- Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega – 2000
- Chal Mere Bhai – 2000
- Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge- 2000
Salman Khan was cast opposite hot Karishma Kappor in this Rom-com.
- Hum Sath Sath Hain – 1999
- Hello Brother – 1999
- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam- 1999
Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn and Aishwarya Rai are the lead actors in this Sanjay Leela Bhansali directed movie. This film was a big hit and all three lead actors were praised for their performances.
- Sirf Tum – 1999 – Special appearance
- Biwi No. 1 – 1999
- Jaanam Samjha Karo – 1999
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai – 1998 – Guest appearance (Extended)
- Bandhan – 1998
- Sar Utha Ke Jiyo – 1998 – Special appearance
- Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai – 1998
- Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya – 1998 – one of the hit films of Salman Khan in which he was paired opposite Kajol. The song “O..O… Jaane Jana… Dhundhhe Tujhe Diwana” was a big hit as well as the movie. His brother Arbaaz Khan was also there in movie who played Kajol’s elder brother.
- Deewana Mastana – 1997 – Special appearance
- Dus – 1997 – Incomplete Movie
- Auzaar – 1997
- Judwaa- 1997
Salman Khan played double roles in Judwaa. The movie and it’s music, both were hit.
- Dushman Duniya Ka – 1996 – Special appearance
- Jeet – 1996
- Khamoshi: The Musical – 1996
- Majhdhaar – 1996
- Veergati – 1995
- Karan Arjun- 1995
Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan starrer hit movie Karan Arjun is a story of reincarnation and revenge.
- Sangdil Sanam – 1994
- Chaand Ka Tukdaa – 1994
- Hum Aapke Hain Koun- 1994
Salman Khan – Madhuri Dixit starrer HAHK is one of the biggest grossing movies of Bollywood. It’s a family drama film.
- Andaz Apna Apna- 1994
This cult comedy film is still one of the best comedy films in India, starring Salman Khan and Aamir Khan in lead roles. They played Amar (Aamir Khan) and Prem (Salman Khan), two lazy but extra smart small town guys who like to fool people for their own benefits. Karishama Kapoor and Ravina Tondon are female leads of Andaaz Apna Apna. Paresh Rawal performed double roles of Ramgopal and his twin brother Teja, a criminal. Shakti Kapoor is too good as Crime Master Gogo. It’s a must watch for them who like to watch decent comdey film.
- Dil Tera Aashiq – 1993
- Chandra Mukhi – 1993
- Nishchaiy – 1992
- Jaagruti – 1992
- Ek Ladka El Ladki – 1992
- Suryavanshi – 1992
- Saajan – 1991
- Love – 1991
- Kurbaan – 1991
- Patthar Ke Phool – 1991
- Sanam Bewafa – 1991
- Baaghi: A Rebel For Love – 1990
- Maine Pyar Kiya – 1989
- Biwi Ho To Aisi – 1988
Upcoming Movies of Salman Khan
- Kick – Salman will be seen opposite hot and sexy Sana Khan who earlier seen with Salman Khan in reality show Bigg Boss.
- Ishkq In Paris - 2013- Special appearance of Salman Khan in Ishkq In Paris, upcoming movie of Priety Zinta.
- Andaz Naya Naya (Animated Film) – 2013 – Voice of Prem
- Sher Khan – 2013
Awards Won By Salman Khan
- Filmfare AwardBest Male Debut (1990) for film Maine Pyar KiyaBest Supporting Actor (1999) for film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- Star Screen Award (2011) for Best Actor for film Dabangg
- IIFA Award (2010) for Habitat Humanity Ambassadorship
Salman Khan is crazy for fitness and his perfectly maintained physic inspires youngsters to keep them fit and fine like him.