Gangs of Wasseypur Part 2 – Rise & Revenge Of Faisal Khan
After successful performance of Gangs Of Wasseypur at box office, director Anurag Kashyap is all set to release its sequel “Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2” and reach the benchmark. GOW 2 has been released on 8th August 2012. In the first part of movie, Sardar Khan (Manoj Bajpai) was the show stealer, but in second and final installment of this epic story, Sardar Khan’s son Faisal Khan (Nawazuddin Siddqui) rises like a sun and over shines other characters of the film.
It doesn’t mean that other characters are neglected, each and every character of Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2 is important and performed his/her part very well. New characters in Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2, who will impress you, are Perpendicular and Definite Khan. Writer of the film, Zeishan Quadri, played the key character Definite Khan, son of Sardar Khan and Durga, in Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2. Young actor Aditya Kumar portrayed Perpendicular a.k.a. Babua, youngest son of Sardar Khan, who likes to play with blade in his tongue. His best friend is Tangent.
Some dialogues of the film/movie Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2 which may impress you are:-
Faisal Khan (Nawazuddin Siddqui’s) Dialogues in Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2 (GOW 2):
1. Ek hi jaan hai Fisal Khan ki… yaa toh allah lega… ya mohalla lega…
2. Baap ka… dada ka…Bhai ka… sab ka badla lega re tera Faisal…
3. To Mohsina (Huma Qureshi) in her room at night – Ek perrr… permission leni thi… naaraz toh nahi hovogi na?… hum sex karna chahte hain… tumhare sath …
4. areee Guddu… yeh definite ka kya matlab hota hai?
5. To Mohsina (Huma Qureshi) – tumko kuchh batanaa hai… hum nasha karte hai…charas peete hai… fazlu ko maare hai… aur do-teen maare hai… tum bhi bata do… ki tum kya-kya karti ho…
6. To Fazalu: Hum toh sochte the ki Sanjeev Kumar ke ghar mein hum bachchan paida hue hai… lekin aankh khuli toh dekha salaa hum toh Sahi Kapoor hai… Bachchan toh ko aur hai…
Ramadhir Singh (Tigmanshu Dhulia’s) Dialogues in Gangs Of Wassypur Part 2-
1. Jis tarah loha lohe ko kaat-ta hai… vaise hi ek C*utiya hi dusare Ch*tiya ko kaat-ta hai.
2. Ramadhir Singh – kal raat kahan the?
JP (son) : cinema dekhne gaye the.
Ramadhir Singh: kaunsa cinema dekhne gaye the?
JP: dilwale dulhaniya le jaayenge.
Ramadhir Singh – rehne do beta… tumse nahi hoga….
3. Hindustan mein jab tak cinema hai… log ch*tiya ban te rahenge.
Perpendecular dialogues Gangs Of Wassypur Part 2-
1. hamaala naam perpenndiikulaar hai… hum aapka dukaan lootne aaye hai… Faisal Khan hamare bade bhai hai…
2. hamaala naam perpenndiikulaar hai… hamaale liye aichhee hi chaltaa hai.
When you will see all these characters on screen, delivering these dialogues, you’ll fall in love with Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2.
story of Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2
Writer-actor Zeishan Quadri wrote GOW’s script of 140 pages in only 35 days. In second part of the film, Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2, you will see Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Huma Qureshi in lead roles and some new interesting characters too, such as Definite Khan and Perpendicular. In part 1, we saw just glimpse of Huma’s beauty and acting, but in the second part Mohsina’s (Huma Qureshi) character is more developed and powerful.
Its predecessor was set in the time of 60s-70s and was mainly based on coal mafia but Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2 (GOW 2) is set in modern time of 2000 and mainly based on rivalry between most powerful man of Wasseypur Faisal Khan and Ramadhir Singh (Tigmanshu Dhulia) with backdrop of elections, illegal profit-making by scrap autions over internet, hooliganism and corruption in government departments. It is said that character of Faisal Khan is loosely based on real life dreaded don of Wasseypur, Faheem Khan who was penalized by life imprisonment and is currently in jail.
Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2 Trailer
First part of ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur’ could not be released in Dhanbad district, where the movie was set, but this time Anurag Kashyap wanted to release it there so he acquired all necessary permissions to release it in Dhanbad.
Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2 Songs List
Sneha Khanwalkar and Piyush Mishra composed the music of Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2. Lyrics of the movie songs are penned down by Varun Grover and multi-talented Piyush Mishra who also sang a song and played character of Farhan in the film.
- Kaala Rey – Singer: Sneha Khanwalkar
- Bahut Khoob – Singers: Kids Of Musahar Village
- Chhi Chha Ledar – Singer: Durga
- Moora – Singers: Sneha Khanwalkar & Robbie Styles
- Tunya – Singers: Bulbul Tarang with Baal Party
- Electric Piya – Singer: Rasika D Rani
- Electric Piya (Fused) – Singer: Rasika D Rani
- Taar Bijli – Singer: Padmashree Sharda Sinha
- Aabroo – Singers: Piyush Mishra & Bhupesh Singh
- Perpendicular (Theme) – Instrumental Music
- Moora-Morning – Singer: Deepak Kumar
- Bahut Khoob 8 Bit – Singers: Kids Of Musahar Village
- KKL – Singer: Piyush Bhatnagar
Although Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2 is sequel of Gangs of Wasseypur but it’s completely different in term of film-making and treatment, so Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2 is a must watch for all Anurag Kashyap and Nawazuddin Siddqui’s fans.